Makes a side salad for two.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small yellow or red onion, finely diced
- 1 small chili pepper, finely diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Toss cilantro, tomatoes, onion, and chili pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and sea salt and toss again lightly.
- Top with diced avocado.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.