Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 6 large tomato(es)
- 1 pound(s) pork sausage, ground, seasoned
- 6 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion(s), yellow, chopped
- tablespoon(s) cilantro, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Over medium-high heat, brown onions, sausage and mushrooms together in a skillet.
- While the above is cooking, cut the tops off the tomatoes. Spoon out the middle and add to the skillet.
- Once onions, sausage and mushrooms are cooked, drain fat and residual moisture from pan.
- Spoon mixture into tomato cups.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.