Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|1||pound(s)||pork sausage, ground, seasoned|
|6||medium||mushroom(s), white button, sliced|
|1||medium||onion(s), yellow, chopped|
|3||tablespoon(s)||cilantro, fresh, to garnish|
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Over medium-high heat, brown onions, sausage and mushrooms together in a skillet.
- While the above is cooking, cut the tops off the tomatoes. Spoon out the middle and add to the skillet.
- Once onions, sausage and mushrooms are cooked, drain fat and residual moisture from pan.
- Spoon mixture into tomato cups.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.