Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Sautéed Kale with Pine Nuts
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) kale removed from woody stems and chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove(s) crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium lemon(s) juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) pine nuts (pignoli), lightly toasted
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic when hot and toss in oil for a few seconds.
- Add kale and saute until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and top with pine nuts to serve.