Makes a side for two.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb fresh kale, removed from woody stems and chopped, or 2 packages (10-3/4 oz each)
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbs pine nuts (pignoli), lightly toasted
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic when hot and toss in oil for a few seconds.
- Add kale and saute until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and top with pine nuts to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.