Recipe makes 2 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
|1||pound(s)||shrimp, shelled and de-veined|
|6||tablespoon(s)||chili sauce, (Trinity Hills Farms recommended-- look for one without sugar)|
|1||medium||celery stalk(s), finely chopped|
- Bring two quarts of water to a boil. Add shrimp and turn off heat. Let shrimp sit in the hot water for 3-5 minutes, until flesh is opaque throughout.
- Remove cooked shrimp from water and rinse with cold water to chill immediately.
- Meanwhile, whisk chili sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, and onion together to make the cocktail sauce.
- Toss chilled shrimp with chopped celery.
- Line cocktail cups with salad greens.
- Spoon in shrimp mixture, top with sauce, and serve cold.