Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cup(s) spinach
- 4 medium onion(s), green chopped
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Wash spinach well, drain and chop.
- Let leaves sit for a few minutes and then squeeze out excess water.
- Put spinach in a medium bowl and add green onions, lemon juice, oil and pepper.
- Toss and serve.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here