Note: this recipe needs to marinate overnight.
Approximate Prep Time: 20 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 12 hours (marinades, etc.)
|4||large||mushrooms, white button or cremini, quartered|
|1||large||zucchini, sliced thick|
|1/2||head(s)||cauliflower, pulled apart into large florets|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), red, cut into large pieces|
|1||medium||onion(s), cut into large pieces|
|wooden skewers, (soaked for at least 15 minutes)|
|2||inch(es)||ginger, fresh, peeled|
- Wash and prepare the vegetables. Put in large bowl.
- Blend marinade ingredients together in a blender or food processor and pour over vegetables in the bowl.
- Cover, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Also soak the wooden skewers in water overnight.
- Shortly before mealtime, put the vegetables onto the soaked skewers.
- Place kebabs on grill for about 10 minutes until tender, turning frequently.