Vegetable kebabs are the perfect addition to any meat when planning your next Paleo diet meal. Serve these up as an appetizer at your next event. Either way, the combination of vegetables on these kebabs are delicious!
Note: this recipe needs to marinate overnight.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 12 hours
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Passive Time: 12 hours
- 4 large mushroom(s), white button or cremini quartered
- 1 large zucchini sliced thick
- 1/2 head(s) cauliflower pulled apart into large florets
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red cut into large pieces
- 1 medium onion(s) cut into large pieces
- 1 package(s) wooden skewers (soaked for at least 15 minutes)
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger, fresh peeled
- 2 medium garlic clove(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil, fresh
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried
- Wash and prepare the vegetables. Put in large bowl.
- Blend marinade ingredients together in a blender or food processor and pour over vegetables in the bowl.
- Cover, and marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Also soak the wooden skewers in water overnight.
- Shortly before mealtime, put the vegetables onto the soaked skewers.
- Place kebabs on grill for about 10 minutes until tender, turning frequently.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here