Makes two salads.
Approximate cooking time: 20-35 minutes
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled, halved
- 1 head of red leaf lettuce
- 1/2 lb ham or grilled chicken, diced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 tsp Simple Salad Dressing
- Hard-boil eggs, cool and remove shells.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and crumble, grill chicken and dice (or dice ham).
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Divide lettuce between two plates, top with vegetables, eggs, avocado and meats.
- Top with Simple Salad Dressing.