Approximate Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 4 large egg(s), hard-boiled, halved
- 1 head(s) lettuce, red leaf
- 1/2 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, or ham, grilled and diced
- 2 slice(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 medium tomatoes, cherry or grape, halved
- 4 medium onion(s), green, sliced thin
- 2 medium celery stalk(s), diced
- 1 medium avocado(s), diced
- 4 teaspoon(s) Simple Salad Dressing (recipe)
- Hard-boil eggs, cool and remove shells.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and crumble, grill chicken and dice (or dice ham).
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Divide lettuce between two plates, top with vegetables, eggs, avocado and meats.
- Top with Simple Salad Dressing.