Approximate Prep Time: 20 minutes
|4||large||egg(s), hard-boiled, halved|
|1||head(s)||lettuce, red leaf|
|1/2||pound(s)||chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, or ham, grilled and diced|
|2||slice(s)||bacon, cooked and crumbled|
|1/2||cup(s)||tomatoes, cherry or grape, halved (about 8)|
|4||medium||onion(s), green, sliced thin|
|2||medium||celery stalk(s), diced|
|4||teaspoon(s)||Simple Salad Dressing (recipe)|
- Hard-boil eggs, cool and remove shells.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and crumble, grill chicken and dice (or dice ham).
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Divide lettuce between two plates, top with vegetables, eggs, avocado and meats.
- Top with Simple Salad Dressing.