Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound(s) shrimp raw in shell
- 1 can(s) coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Wash prawns or shrimp, but do not shell them.
- Place prawns into a medium saucepan with coconut milk, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Remove from shells and serve warm.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here