Recipe makes 2 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|1||pound(s)||shrimp, raw in shell|
|1||can(s)||coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)|
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|1||teaspoon(s)||ginger, fresh, peeled and minced|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- Wash prawns or shrimp, but do not shell them.
- Place prawns into a medium saucepan with coconut milk, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Remove from shells and serve warm.