Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound(s) shrimp, raw in shell
- 1 can(s) coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, fresh, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- Wash prawns or shrimp, but do not shell them.
- Place prawns into a medium saucepan with coconut milk, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Remove from shells and serve warm.