Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound(s) fish fillet(s), cut crosswise into 1" slices
- 1 can(s) coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)
- 2 tablespoon(s) red curry paste
- 2 medium carrot(s), cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 small cabbage(s), red, thinly sliced
- 1 handful(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Put coconut milk and red curry paste in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring until combined.
- Add carrots and red cabbage to pan. Cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add fish and simmer an additional 4-5 minutes, or until fish is fully cooked. Season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, if desired.
- Serve with fresh cilantro.