This paleo curry recipe is a rich, satisfying dish that looks impressive on the plate and also reheats well the next day. If you prefer, you can add other vegetables to your taste, including mushrooms, onions, asparagus, or peppers. Chicken can also be used instead of the fish. Serve the curry over cauliflower rice.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Fish and Vegetable Curry
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound(s) fish fillets cut crosswise into 1" slices
- 1 can(s) coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)
- 2 tablespoon(s) red curry paste
- 2 medium carrot(s) cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 head(s) cabbage(s), red thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) cilantro, fresh chopped
- Put coconut milk and red curry paste in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring until combined.
- Add carrots and red cabbage to pan. Cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add fish and simmer an additional 4-5 minutes, or until fish is fully cooked. Season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, if desired.
- Serve with fresh cilantro.