Makes a hearty dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb white fish fillets, cut crosswise into 1" slices
- 1 (403 mL) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 Tbs red curry paste
- 2 medium carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Put coconut milk and red curry paste in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring until combined.
- Add carrots and red cabbage to pan. Cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add fish and simmer an additional 4-5 minutes, or until fish is fully cooked.
- Serve with fresh cilantro.