Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 2 hours
- 4 veal chops (4-6oz each)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- Season each veal chop with sea salt (optional), oregano and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add veal chops and brown on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add garlic. Continue to cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Add tomatoes and parsley, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until veal is tender (about 2 hours).