Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Italian Veal Chops
Total Time: 120 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
- 4 piece(s) veal chops (4-6 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh chopped
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 can(s) tomatoes, (28 oz)
- Season each veal chop with sea salt (optional), oregano and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add veal chops and brown on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add garlic. Continue to cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Add tomatoes and parsley, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until veal is tender (about 2 hours).
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here