Approximate Cook Time: 2 hours
|4||veal chops (4-6 oz)|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|2||tablespoon(s)||parsley, fresh, chopped|
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|1||can(s)||tomatoes, (28 oz)|
- Season each veal chop with sea salt (optional), oregano and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add veal chops and brown on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add garlic. Continue to cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Add tomatoes and parsley, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until veal is tender (about 2 hours).