Approximate Cook Time: 2 hours
- 4 veal chops (4-6 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 can(s) tomatoes, (28 oz)
- Season each veal chop with sea salt (optional), oregano and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add veal chops and brown on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add garlic. Continue to cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Add tomatoes and parsley, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until veal is tender (about 2 hours).