Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 60 minutes
- 1 lb boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 large red bell peppers, sliced into rings
- 3 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Rub lamb with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and add coconut oil when hot.
- Brown the lamb on all sides, turning frequently (3-5 minutes).
- Add garlic and water to the pan with the lamb, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium, and cook partially covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 10-15 minutes longer, or until lamb the lamb is tender enough to fall apart with a fork.
- Add red peppers and cook for another 10 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
- Top with fresh parsley.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.