Approximate Cook Time: 5-7 hours
- 3 pound(s) beef - pot roast(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 medium onion(s), quartered
- 4 medium carrot(s), quartered
- 1 medium celery stalk(s), sliced
- 1 whole bay leaf(s)
- 5 cup(s) water
- 1 small cabbage, cut into wedges
- Sprinkle meat with sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Place onions, carrots, and celery into crockpot.
- Top with meat.
- Add bay leaf and water.
- Cover? pot and cook on low 5-7 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Add cabbage wedges at any point during cooking (earlier if softer texture is desired, or add near the end if you prefer them to be less cooked).