Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 lb pork loin
- 1 Tbs caraway seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 porcini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/3 cup chicken broth
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Slice pork loin thinly, and season with caraway seeds, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add pork loin and brown slightly.
- Add onions and mushrooms, and continue to sauté until mushrooms are brown and onions are slightly translucent.
- Add peppers, garlic and chicken broth. Simmer until vegetables are tender and pork is fully cooked.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.