Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1||medium||onion(s), red, thinly sliced|
|3||medium||mushrooms, porcini, sliced|
|2||medium||bell pepper(s), red, sliced|
|4||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Slice pork loin thinly, and season with caraway seeds, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add pork loin and brown slightly.
- Add onions and mushrooms, and continue to sauté until mushrooms are brown and onions are slightly translucent.
- Add peppers, garlic and chicken broth. Simmer until vegetables are tender and pork is fully cooked.