Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 pound(s) pork loin
- 1 tablespoon(s) caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 medium onion(s), red, thinly sliced
- 3 medium mushrooms, porcini, sliced
- 2 medium bell pepper(s), red, sliced
- 4 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Slice pork loin thinly, and season with caraway seeds, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add pork loin and brown slightly.
- Add onions and mushrooms, and continue to sauté until mushrooms are brown and onions are slightly translucent.
- Add peppers, garlic and chicken broth. Simmer until vegetables are tender and pork is fully cooked.