Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 lb pork loin
- 1 Tbs caraway seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 porcini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/3 cup chicken broth
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Slice pork loin thinly, and season with caraway seeds, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add pork loin and brown slightly.
- Add onions and mushrooms, and continue to sauté until mushrooms are brown and onions are slightly translucent.
- Add peppers, garlic and chicken broth. Simmer until vegetables are tender and pork is fully cooked.