Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Pork Loin with Peppers, Mushrooms and Onions
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 pound(s) pork loin
- 1 tablespoon(s) caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 medium onion(s), red thinly sliced
- 3 medium mushroom(s), porcini sliced
- 2 medium bell pepper(s), red sliced
- 4 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Slice pork loin thinly, and season with caraway seeds, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add pork loin and brown slightly.
- Add onions and mushrooms, and continue to sauté until mushrooms are brown and onions are slightly translucent.
- Add peppers, garlic and chicken broth. Simmer until vegetables are tender and pork is fully cooked.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here