Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 3/4 lb shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- juice of 1 lime
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1" pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced into 1" pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 2" pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into 2" pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- wooden skewers, soaked in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent burning
- Soak wooden skewers (at least 15 minutes).
- Peel shrimp and put in medium bowl.
- Add lime juice and season with pepper. Set aside for five minutes.
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Prepare grill.
- Add vegetables and garlic to the shrimp, and add olive oil. Toss.
- Impale veggies and shrimp onto skewers and grill until fully cooked.