Makes a snack, side or additional protein for two.
Approximate cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbs olive or coconut oil
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp; deveined and peeled
- 2 Tbs chili powder
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbs parsley
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When pan is hot, add shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in chili powder, garlic powder, parsley, and cayenne pepper, and saute for an additional 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and fully cooked.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.