Approximate Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, or coconut oil
- 1/2 pound(s) shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- When pan is hot, add shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in chili powder, garlic powder, parsley, and cayenne pepper, and saute for an additional 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and fully cooked.