Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 medium mushroom(s), portobello
- 2 can(s) tuna in oil, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper, or chili flakes (or hot sauce), to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers, rinsed
- 2 teaspoon(s) dill, fresh, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, to grease baking sheet
- 1 medium avocado(s), sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Mix tuna, cayenne, garlic powder, black pepper, dill (optional) and capers together in a bowl, then stuff into portobello caps.
- Place caps on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes (or until tops are browned and portobello cap has softened slightly).
- Top with sliced avocado and serve warm.