Other dark leafy greens or leftover veggies may be used instead of the specific veggies listed below.
Recipe makes 2 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cook bacon. Remove from pan and put on paper towel to absorb extra oil. Crumble bacon when cool, and set aside.
- Drain pan of all but a coating of bacon grease.
- Sauté onion in bacon grease until slightly translucent. Add garlic and kale to pan, and continue to cook until tender. Remove to two plates.
- With the pan still hot, cook the eggs over easy in the leftover juices of the sauté.
- When the eggs are cooked, layer them on top of the vegetables.
- Top with the sliced avocado and crumbled bacon.