Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound(s) plaice fillet(s), (sole or flounder may also be substituted)
- 1 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 large egg(s), beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- Rinse plaice fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season almond flour with sea salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper; stir to combine.
- Dip each fillet in egg and then in almond flour mixture. Coat each fillet completely.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Fry fillets in coconut oil for 2-3 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.