Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb plaice fillets (sole or flounder may also be substituted)
- 1 cup almond flour
- sea salt (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Rinse plaice fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season almond flour with sea salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper; stir to combine.
- Dip each fillet in egg and then in almond flour mixture. Coat each fillet completely.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Fry fillets in coconut oil for 2-3 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.