Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
|1||pound(s)||plaice fillet(s), (sole or flounder may also be substituted)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- Rinse plaice fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season almond flour with sea salt (optional) and freshly ground black pepper; stir to combine.
- Dip each fillet in egg and then in almond flour mixture. Coat each fillet completely.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Fry fillets in coconut oil for 2-3 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.