Make your own Almond Meal/Flour or Butter…and save money!
Shared by Heather Nemcic
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Almond Flour/Meal or Butter
Total Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Using a food processor, process almonds until they are "meal-like." Do not overprocess or you will get almond butter. Store Almond Meal/Flour in the fridge or freezer-- seeled tightly in a ziploc bag or tupperware.
- Alternatively, keep processing for almond butter. Store in a jar, add a little Extra LIGHT Olive Oil on top to stir in. Store in fridge.