This dressing is great on a salad of greens, chicken, strawberries and almonds.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberries, fresh sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar (check carb counts)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) sweetener to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Add remaining ingredients except olive oil and blend. Add the olive oil and blend until creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.