This dressing is great on a salad of greens, chicken, strawberries and almonds.
Approximate Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberries, fresh, sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar, or balsamic vinegar (check carb counts)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) sweetener, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Add remaining ingredients except olive oil and blend. Add the olive oil and blend until creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.