Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Sweet Potatoes with Coconut, Pomegranate and Lime
Total Time: 50 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 3 medium sweet potato(es)
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut, unsweetened shredded toasted
- 1 medium pomegranate(s) seeded
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 medium lime(s) cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut off ends of sweet potatoes. Using a heavy fork, prick 20 times around the surface of each potato.
- Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender (about 45 minutes).
- Let cool slightly, then mash sweet potatoes with a fork.
- Stir in coconut milk, coconut flakes and pomegranate seeds.? Season with sea salt if desired.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.