Approximate Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 3 medium sweet potato(es)
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut flakes, unsweetened, toasted
- 1 medium pomegranate(s), seeded
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 medium lime(s), cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut off ends of sweet potatoes. Using a heavy fork, prick 20 times around the surface of each potato.
- Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender (about 45 minutes).
- Let cool slightly, then mash sweet potatoes with a fork.
- Stir in coconut milk, coconut flakes and pomegranate seeds.? Season with sea salt if desired.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.