Approximate Cook Time: 50 minutes
|1/2||cup(s)||coconut milk, full fat|
|1/4||cup(s)||coconut, unsweetened shredded, toasted|
|1||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|2||tablespoon(s)||cilantro, fresh, chopped|
|1||medium||lime(s), cut into wedges|
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut off ends of sweet potatoes. Using a heavy fork, prick 20 times around the surface of each potato.
- Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender (about 45 minutes).
- Let cool slightly, then mash sweet potatoes with a fork.
- Stir in coconut milk, coconut flakes and pomegranate seeds.? Season with sea salt if desired.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.