Makes 1 (9″x5″) loaf.
Approximate cooking time: 50 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbs raw honey
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Blend eggs, oil, honey, and salt together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour with baking powder. Whisk this into the egg batter thoroughly, until there are no lumps.
- Pour into greased 9x5x3 inch or smaller loaf pan and bake at 175C (350F) for 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.