Approximate Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 6 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 3/4 cup(s) coconut flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Blend eggs, oil, honey, and salt together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour with baking powder. Whisk this into the egg batter thoroughly, until there are no lumps.
- Pour into greased 9x5x3 inch or smaller loaf pan and bake at 175 C (350 F) for 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.