Recipe submitted by Lonnie.
Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4||pound(s)||arugula, (1 small bunch)|
|1/2||cup(s)||olives, green or black, pitted|
|1||medium||garlic clove(s), roughly chopped|
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cut the celeriac into 1/4 inch strips (like french fries) and place them in an oven-proof dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Bake the fries for approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the fish in another oven-proof dish and season with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and the juice of 1 lemon.
- After the celeriac has baked for 10 minutes, decrease the temperature to 400 F and bake the fish together with the fries for another 8-10 minutes.
- While the fish bakes, combine the arugula, olives, capers, and garlic in a food processor and chop until it resembles a tapenade.
- Serve the tapenade on top of the cod, with the celeriac fries on the side.