Recipe submitted by Lonnie.
Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 large celeriac root(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pound(s) cod fillet(s)
- 1 medium lemon(s)
- 1/4 pound(s) arugula, (1 small bunch)
- 1/2 cup(s) olives, green or black, pitted
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers, rinsed
- 1 medium garlic clove(s), roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cut the celeriac into 1/4 inch strips (like french fries) and place them in an oven-proof dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Bake the fries for approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the fish in another oven-proof dish and season with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and the juice of 1 lemon.
- After the celeriac has baked for 10 minutes, decrease the temperature to 400 F and bake the fish together with the fries for another 8-10 minutes.
- While the fish bakes, combine the arugula, olives, capers, and garlic in a food processor and chop until it resembles a tapenade.
- Serve the tapenade on top of the cod, with the celeriac fries on the side.