Makes dinner for two.
Recipe submitted by Lonnie.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 large celeriac root
- olive oil
- sea salt (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb cod fillets
- 1 lemon
- 1 small bunch (about 1/4 lb) arugula
- 1/2 cup green or black olives, pitted
- 2 Tbs capers, rinsed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- Cut the celeriac into 1/4" strips (like french fries) and place them in an oven-proof dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.
- Bake the fries for approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the fish in another oven-proof dish and season with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and the juice of 1 lemon.
- After the celeriac has baked for 10 minutes, decrease the temperature to 400 and bake the fish together with the fries for another 8-10 minutes.
- While the fish bakes, combine the arugula, olives, capers, and garlic in a food processor and chop until it resembles a tapenade.
- Serve the tapenade on top of the cod, with the celeriac fries on the side.