Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
Passive Time: 24 hours (marinades, etc.)
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), minced (about 2 tablespoons)|
|1/4||cup(s)||white wine vinegar|
|1/2||medium||lemon(s), cut into 1/4 inch slices|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||red pepper flakes|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1||tablespoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1||pound(s)||chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless|
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a medium bowl to form marinade.
- Place chicken in a large dish or ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken.
- Marinate overnight.
- The next day, remove chicken from marinade.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Place chicken on a roasting rack (or wire cooling rack) on top of a rimmed baking sheet on top rack of oven. Broil 5 minutes.
- Next, place chicken on middle oven rack, change oven temperature to 350 F and bake for 20 minutes (or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F).
- Serve with a salad or side.