Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
Passive Time: 24 hours (marinades, etc.)
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water, cold
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1/2 medium lemon(s), cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano, dried
- 1 tablespoon(s) rosemary, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a medium bowl to form marinade.
- Place chicken in a large dish or ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken.
- Marinate overnight.
- The next day, remove chicken from marinade.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Place chicken on a roasting rack (or wire cooling rack) on top of a rimmed baking sheet on top rack of oven. Broil 5 minutes.
- Next, place chicken on middle oven rack, change oven temperature to 350 F and bake for 20 minutes (or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F).
- Serve with a salad or side.