Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 11/4 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoon(s) Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 3/4 pound(s) green beans, fresh, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion(s), finely diced
- 11/2 cup(s) blueberries, frozen, thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme, dried
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Rub pork with Mrs. Dash seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon each sea salt (optional) and black pepper. Place in a roasting pan and roast for 25 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 155 F).
- When about 10 minutes of cooking time remains, remove pan from oven and spread green beans around pork. Working quickly, drizzle green beans with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. Stir and return pan to oven.
- Heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, and cook for about 5 minutes. Add blueberries, vinegar, honey, thyme, remaining sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve pork alongside green beans with sauce drizzled on top.