Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
|2||teaspoon(s)||Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend seasoning|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|3/4||pound(s)||green beans, fresh, trimmed|
|1||tablespoon(s)||olive oil, divided|
|1||small||onion(s), finely diced|
|11/2||cup(s)||blueberries, frozen, thawed|
|1/4||cup(s)||apple cider vinegar|
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Rub pork with Mrs. Dash seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon each sea salt (optional) and black pepper. Place in a roasting pan and roast for 25 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 155 F).
- When about 10 minutes of cooking time remains, remove pan from oven and spread green beans around pork. Working quickly, drizzle green beans with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. Stir and return pan to oven.
- Heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, and cook for about 5 minutes. Add blueberries, vinegar, honey, thyme, remaining sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve pork alongside green beans with sauce drizzled on top.