Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound(s) asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion(s), red, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil.
- Add asparagus and boil 3 min. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately. Dry thoroughly.
- Mix all other ingredients together. Toss asparagus with balsamic mixture.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.