Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking and prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 Tbs red onion, minced
- 1 Tbs Extra Virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil.
- Add asparagus and boil 3 min. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately. Dry thoroughly.
- Mix all other ingredients together. Toss asparagus with balsamic mixture.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.