Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Balsamic Asparagus Salad
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound(s) asparagus ends trimmed
- 1/8 medium onion(s), red minced (about 1 TB)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil.
- Add asparagus and boil 3 min. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately. Dry thoroughly.
- Mix all other ingredients together. Toss asparagus with balsamic mixture.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.