Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/4 - 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 medium onion(s), red, diced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper(s), minced
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 medium tomato(es), diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 head(s) lettuce leave(s), butter, (about 8 leaves)
- 2 medium avocado(s), sliced
- Wash and chop onion, jalapeno, cilantro and tomatoes.
- Season both sides of pork with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add coconut oil to pan.
- Sauté pork until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Remove pork from pan and place in a bowl.
- Add onion and jalapeno to hot pan, and sauté until tender.
- Add broth and tomatoes, and reduce heat to low. Simmer two more minutes, scraping pan sides and bottom to loosen any browned bits.
- Return pork and juices to pan. Stir in lime juice and simmer until pork is fully cooked.
- Top with fresh cilantro and avocado, and wrap with butter lettuce leaves to serve.