Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 11/2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, or olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/2 medium bell pepper(s), red, diced
- 1/2 medium onion(s), red, diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, divided
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 medium tomato(es), seeded and chopped
- 9 large egg(s)
- Heat coconut oil in a 10" oven-proof skillet over medium heat. When hot, add zucchini, pepper, onion, thyme, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/8 tsp pepper and garlic.
- Cover and cook until vegetables are tender (about 5-7 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomato. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes more or until liquid evaporates.
- Combine eggs and remaining salt and pepper and whisk until frothy.
- Pour eggs over vegetable mixture and stir gently. Cover, reduce heat and cook 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to low. Finish frittata with 3 minutes under the broiler (until fully set).
- Invert onto a plate, slice and serve warm or cold.