Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp raw honey
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 cantaloupe (3 lbs), quartered and seeded
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, oil and sea salt; set aside.
- Cut each cantaloupe quarter in half lengthwise. Run a knife between the flesh and the skin of the melon, discard skin. Slice each wedge lengthwise into 1/2" pieces.
- Cut each avocado in quarters length-wise and then into 1/2" thick slices. Add cantaloupe, avocado, and grape tomatoes to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.