Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 4 tsp raw honey
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 cantaloupe (3 lbs), quartered and seeded
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, oil and sea salt; set aside.
- Cut each cantaloupe quarter in half lengthwise. Run a knife between the flesh and the skin of the melon, discard skin. Slice each wedge lengthwise into 1/2" pieces.
- Cut each avocado in quarters length-wise and then into 1/2" thick slices. Add cantaloupe, avocado, and grape tomatoes to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.