Makes breakfast for two.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
Note: Nutritional information is calculated using 1 tablespoon almond butter and 1/4 cup blueberries per crepe.
- 1 cup tapioca flour (or tapioca starch)
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 egg
- pinch sea salt
- toppings of choice (we use fresh berries and almond butter on the shopping list, but feel free to mix it up with sautéed vegetables, applesauce, cinnamon, crumbled bacon, etc.)
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix completely.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, pour in about 1/3 cup of the mixture and tilt the pan in all directions to spread out batter to desired thickness.
- Cook both sides until very lightly browned (2-3 minutes on each side).
- Top with desired ingredients and serve warm or cold.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.