Nutritional information is calculated using 1 tablespoon almond butter and 1/4 cup blueberries per crepe.
Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
|1||cup(s)||tapioca flour or starch|
|1||cup(s)||coconut milk, full fat|
|toppings of choice- for crepes, (we use fresh berries and almond butter on the shopping list, but feel free to mix it up with sauteed vegetables, applesauce, cinnamon, crumbled bacon, etc.)|
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix completely.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, pour in about 1/3 cup of the mixture and tilt the pan in all directions to spread out batter to desired thickness.
- Cook both sides until very lightly browned (2-3 minutes on each side).
- Top with desired ingredients and serve warm or cold.