This easy salad dressing makes enough for about eight side salads (2 Tbs per salad). Adjust the seasoning and sweetness as you like.
Approximate prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried herbs of choice (basil, thyme, chives, rosemary, oregano, tarragon)
- Whisk (or put in blender) balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, minced garlic, raw honey and lemon juice until blended.
- Gradually add olive oil while whisking (or blending).
- Mix salt, pepper and dried herbs in to taste.
- Store in the refrigerator.