You definitely don’t want to mess up a beautiful Paleo salad with conventional salad dressing! It’s filled with sugar, bad oils and all kinds of undesirable, Paleo-unfriendly ingredients. This salad dressing is one you can feel great about! It’s purely Paleo because it’s made with super healthy olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, lemon juice and plenty of herbs and spices. A drizzle of our Simple Salad Dressing really perks up your greens!
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Simple Salad Dressing
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove(s) finely minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) herbs of choice for Salad dressing (basil, thyme, chives, rosemary, oregano, tarragon)
- Whisk (or put in blender) balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, minced garlic, raw honey and lemon juice until blended.
- Gradually add olive oil while whisking (or blending).
- Mix salt, pepper and dried herbs in to taste.
- Store in the refrigerator.