Adjust the seasoning and sweetness as you like.
Approximate Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove(s), finely minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey, raw
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) herbs of choice for Salad dressing, (basil, thyme, chives, rosemary, oregano, tarragon)
- Whisk (or put in blender) balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, minced garlic, raw honey and lemon juice until blended.
- Gradually add olive oil while whisking (or blending).
- Mix salt, pepper and dried herbs in to taste.
- Store in the refrigerator.