Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 25-35 minutes
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 thick slices bacon
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high and oil grates (or use a heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat on the stove or oven).
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Lay one rosemary sprig on top of each chicken breast and wrap a slice of bacon around to hold the rosemary in place. Secure each piece of bacon with a toothpick or another rosemary sprig.
- Cook the breasts about 8 minutes per side on the grill, or until juices run clear and there is no pink in the middle. Note: If you are cooking chicken in a pan on the stove, more time is needed per side. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165° F. If you are roasting chicken in the oven, place chicken on baking tray at 350F for 40 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.