Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Grilled Chicken with Rosemary and Bacon
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 4 tablespoon(s) rosemary, fresh
- 4 slice(s) bacon (thick)
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high and oil grates (or use a heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat on the stove or oven).
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Lay one rosemary sprig on top of each chicken breast and wrap a slice of bacon around to hold the rosemary in place. Secure each piece of bacon with a toothpick or another rosemary sprig.
- Cook the breasts about 8 minutes per side on the grill, or until juices run clear and there is no pink in the middle. Note: If you are cooking chicken in a pan on the stove, more time is needed per side. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 F. If you are roasting chicken in the oven, place chicken on baking tray at 350 F for 40 minutes, or until fully cooked.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here