Approximate Cook Time: 45-60 minutes
|1||pound(s)||lamb fillet(s), (tenderloin), cubed|
|1/2||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|1||large||carrot(s), 1/4 inch slices|
|2||medium||zucchini, 1/4 inch slices|
|2||can(s)||coconut milk, full fat (403 mL), (use more if you prefer)|
|3||tablespoon(s)||cilantro, fresh, chopped|
|1/8||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, to taste|
|1/8||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground, to taste|
|2||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, or olive oil|
|optional seasonings for cauliflower, sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, garlic or freshly ground black pepper|
- To Cook Lamb:
- Cube the lamb and prepare the vegetables.
- Over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil and wait for pan to heat.
- When pan is hot, add the onions and carrots (they should sizzle slightly). Cook until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add lamb, tomatoes and coconut milk. Simmer uncovered for 20-30 minutes, while preparing cauliflower rice.
- Add zucchini and continue to simmer for 5-10 more minutes.
- To Cook Cauliflower Rice:
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse until it has a grainy rice-like consistency. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut or olive oil when hot.
- Sauté cauliflower in a pan with oil and any additional seasonings desired (sea salt, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, curry, or just freshly ground black pepper).
- Season lamb with salt and pepper. Add cilantro and serve lamb over cauliflower rice.