This hearty meal serves two adults for dinner, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 45-60 minutes
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 lb lamb fillet (tenderloin), cubed
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, in 1/4" slices
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, in 1/4" slices
- 1 or 2 cans (403 mL each) organic coconut milk (use more if you prefer)
- 3 Tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Serve over Cauliflower Rice.
- Cube the lamb and prepare the vegetables.
- Over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil and wait for pan to heat.
- When pan is hot, add the onions and carrots (they should sizzle slightly). Cook until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add lamb, tomatoes and coconut milk. Simmer uncovered for 2o-30 minutes, while preparing cauliflower rice.
- Add zucchini and continue to simmer for 5-10 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add cilantro and serve over cauliflower rice.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.