This recipe can be used as a snack or a very simple salad. You can also add sliced leeks to this if you like. It makes a great base recipe for all kinds of other vegetables such as cooked eggplant or raw or roasted peppers. Use heirloom tomatoes when in season for added flavor.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Fresh Tomatoes with Basil
Total Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes, cherry or grape
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil or less to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and put in a bowl.
- Finely chop the fresh basil and add to bowl.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Add sea salt to taste.