This summertime favorite can be used as a side for two adults, or double the recipe to use as a base for a great salad with greens and grilled chicken. Use heirloom tomatoes when in season for added flavor.
Approximate prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 large package of cherry or grape tomatoes
- handful of fresh basil
- olive oil (2-3 Tbs)
- balsamic vinegar (2-3 Tbs)
- sea salt
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and put in a bowl.
- Finely chop the fresh basil and add to bowl.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Add sea salt to taste.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.