This recipe also makes a great side salad if you hold the chicken.
Approximate Prep Time: 10 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large orange(s), segmented
- 1 large avocado(s), diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cashews, raw
- 3 handful(s) spinach, or arugula or watercress
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz), grilled sliced (optional, if served as a side)
- Prepare both oranges by cutting off the rind and outer membrane and slicing out the wedges of fruit between the segments. Do this over a bowl and set the remaining juice aside.
- Divide the greens up between two plates, and top with oranges, avocados and cashews.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and any juice left over from the oranges. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Add grilled chicken breast slices on top (optional, if served by itself).