Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, sliced into 1/4-1/2 inch slices (about 2-3 cups)
- 4 medium carrot(s), sliced into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the fennel and carrots. Cook until tender, stirring occasionally for about 12-15 minutes, or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.