Makes a dinner side dish for two adults, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 fennel bulbs, sliced into 1/4-1/2" slices (about 2-3 cups)
- 4 medium carrots, sliced into 1/4-1/2" slices
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the fennel and carrots. Cook until tender, stirring occasionally for about 12-15 minutes, or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.