Leftovers can be frozen for quick use at another time.
Approximate Prep Time: 20 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut flour
- 1/2 cup(s) tapioca flour or starch
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) allspice
- 1 cup(s) dates, pitted
- 3 medium banana(s)
- 3 large egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 package(s) berries, frozen (10 oz), blackberries, blueberries, raspberries) OR 1 1/4 cup fresh berries
- 3/4 cup(s) zucchini, grated
- 3/4 cup(s) almonds, finely chopped
- paper muffin liners
- Take berries out of freezer to thaw, if applicable.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and allspice.
- In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and blend until completely combined.
- Finely grate zucchini (or food process it).
- Fold in berries, zucchini and almonds.
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.