Leftovers can be frozen for quick use at another time.
Recipe makes 12 servings.
Approximate Prep Time: 20 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
|1/2||cup(s)||tapioca flour or starch|
|1||teaspoon(s)||apple cider vinegar|
|1/2||package(s)||berries, frozen (10 oz), blackberries, blueberries, raspberries) OR 1 1/4 cup fresh berries|
|3/4||medium||zucchini, grated (about 3/4 cup)|
|3/4||cup(s)||almonds, finely chopped|
|paper muffin liners|
- Take berries out of freezer to thaw, if applicable.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and allspice.
- In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and blend until completely combined.
- Finely grate zucchini (or food process it).
- Fold in berries, zucchini and almonds.
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.