Makes a side, or add an additional protein like shrimp, scallops, chicken or salmon to make a light meal.
Recipe makes 2 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Melt coconut oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, rinse and roughly chop chard (stalk included for more fiber).
- Place the chard in the pan with coconut oil and cover. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut milk, lemon and sea salt (if desired). Stir in completely.
- Cook for a few more minutes and serve hot.
- Add an optional protein if desired.