- 1 large bunch chard
- 1/3 (403 mL) can organic coconut milk (preferably Native Forest - it has no BPA's in the can liner)
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- sea salt (to taste, optional)
- optional protein (shrimp, scallops, chicken, salmon)
- Melt coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, rinse and roughly chop chard (stalk included for more fiber).
- Place the chard in the pan with coconut oil and cover. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add coconut milk, lemon and sea salt (if desired). Stir in completely.
- Cook for a few more minutes and serve hot.
- Add an optional protein if desired.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.