For those who are searching for the perfect veggie burger bun, but haven’t found one that tastes quite right or has the right ingredients to match your Paleo diet plan, look no further. These Paleo burger buns pair perfectly not only with veggie burgers but also any other kind of sandwich you’d like to prepare. This recipe is delicious when a couple of shakes of oregano or red pepper are added.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder and sea salt together with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, blend eggs and coconut oil.
- Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and combine completely.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and grease the paper lightly with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter onto the oiled parchment paper to make eight (3-inch diameter) pools.
- Bake for 10 minutes.