Makes 4 burger buns (4 tops, 4 bottoms).
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbs coconut flour
- 4 Tbs almond flour
- 4 Tbs coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder and sea salt together with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, blend eggs and coconut oil.
- Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and combine completely.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and grease the paper lightly with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter onto the oiled parchment paper to make eight (3-inch diameter) pools.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.