Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
|4||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, melted|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder and sea salt together with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, blend eggs and coconut oil.
- Pour egg mixture into flour mixture and combine completely.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and grease the paper lightly with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter onto the oiled parchment paper to make eight (3-inch diameter) pools.
- Bake for 10 minutes.