Makes approximately 2 cups.
Approximate cooking time: 50 minutes
Recipe based on Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce.
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and cut into 1-1/2" florets
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup tahini (may be found in many middle eastern markets or at Whole Foods)
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and minced into a paste
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Toss cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, sea salt (if desired) and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to rimmed baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake until cauliflower is browned and tender, 25 - 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine tahini, garlic, lemon juice and roasted cauliflower in a food processor. Blend until a smooth paste forms (add additional olive oil if desired).
- Season with sea salt (if desired) and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Serve warm or cold with assorted vegetables.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.