Recipe based on Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce.
Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 50 minutes
|1||head(s)||cauliflower, cored and cut into 1-1/2 inch florets|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/8||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/2||cup(s)||tahini, (may be found in many middle eastern markets or at Whole Foods)|
|3||medium||garlic clove(s), smashes and minced into a paste|
- Preheat oven to 500 F.
- Toss cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, sea salt (if desired) and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to rimmed baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake until cauliflower is browned and tender, 25 - 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine tahini, garlic, lemon juice and roasted cauliflower in a food processor. Blend until a smooth paste forms (add additional olive oil if desired).
- Season with sea salt (if desired) and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Serve warm or cold with assorted vegetables.