Makes 2 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 tsp coconut or olive oil
- 6 white button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4-6 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add oil when pan is hot.
- Add mushrooms and garlic, and sauté (stirring frequently) until mushrooms begin to soften (about 8 minutes).
- Add red pepper and zucchini, and continue to cook until vegetables soften slightly.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice, basil, sea salt (if desired) and black pepper. Toss mixture and serve hot.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.