Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil, or olive oil
- 6 medium mushrooms, white button or cremini, sliced
- 1 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red, seeded and diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/2 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 5 leave(s) basil, fresh, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, to taste (optional)
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add oil when pan is hot.
- Add mushrooms and garlic, and saute (stirring frequently) until mushrooms begin to soften (about 8 minutes).
- Add red pepper and zucchini, and continue to cook until vegetables soften slightly.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice, basil, sea salt (if desired) and black pepper. Toss mixture and serve hot.