Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 bunch(es) kale, removed from woody stems
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds, slivered, lightly toasted
- Combine chicken, cumin, chili powder, sea salt (if desired), and garlic in a medium bowl until chicken is fully coated.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil.
- When pan is hot, add chicken (it should sizzle). Brown the chicken and stir occasionally (about 5-7 minutes).
- Add kale leaves and red pepper. Stir and continue to cook until chicken is 165F, and vegetables are slightly tender (about 5 more minutes).
- Serve hot, topped with toasted almonds.