Brighten up your morning scrambled eggs with this delicious and well-balanced Paleo breakfast recipe featuring smoked salmon, farm fresh eggs, creamy avocado, and peppery chives. You can finish this dish with capers and fresh dill to kick the flavor up even more, and sautéing some kale in the pan prior to cooking the eggs adds nutrition and texture. If you enjoyed this Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs recipe, try our Scrambled Eggs with Bacon and Vegetables recipe next time. For more FREE Paleo breakfast recipes (and to check out our hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes) visit our PaleoPlan recipe center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil or bacon grease, lard, or tallow
- 4 large egg(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 4 ounce(s) salmon, smoked sliced or broken into small pieces
- 1/2 medium avocado(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives, fresh minced, or green onion thinly sliced
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil to pan when hot.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a small bowl. Add water and scramble with a fork.
- Add eggs to the hot skillet, along with smoked salmon. Stirring continuously, cook eggs until soft and fluffy.
- Remove from heat. Top with black pepper, avocado, and chives to serve.