Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil, or bacon grease, lard, or tallow
- 4 large egg(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 4 ounce(s) salmon, smoked, sliced or broken into small pieces
- 1/2 medium avocado(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 4 sprig(s) chives, fresh, minced (or use 1 green onion, thinly sliced)
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil to pan when hot.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a small bowl. Add water and scramble with a fork.
- Add eggs to the hot skillet, along with smoked salmon. Stirring continuously, cook eggs until soft and fluffy.
- Remove from heat. Top with black pepper, avocado, and chives to serve.