Makes breakfast for two.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp coconut oil, bacon grease, lard, or tallow
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbs water
- 4 oz smoked salmon, sliced or broken into small pieces
- 1/2 avocado
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 chives, minced (or use 1 green onion, thinly sliced)
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil to pan when hot.
- Meanwhile, crack eggs into a small bowl. Add water and scramble with a fork.
- Add eggs to the hot skillet, along with smoked salmon. Stirring continuously, cook eggs until soft and fluffy.
- Remove from heat. Top with black pepper, avocado, and chives to serve.