Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
|1||teaspoon(s)||coconut oil, or tallow, lard, or bacon drippings|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||chili powder, (or ground chipotle)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/4||medium||onion(s), red, diced|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), green, diced|
|1||medium||jalapeno pepper(s), diced (optional)|
|3/4||pound(s)||chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, chopped and cooked|
|1/4||cup(s)||cilantro, fresh, chopped|
- Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, break eggs into a small bowl. Add cumin, chili powder, sea salt, and water. Scramble with a fork until fully combined.
- Add onions, bell peppers, and jalapeno to the hot skillet. Saute 3-5 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Add eggs and pre-cooked chicken, and cook while continuously stirring until eggs are light and fluffy.
- Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, and top with fresh cilantro to serve.