Approximate Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil, or tallow, lard, or bacon drippings
- 4 large egg(s)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder, (or ground chipotle)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/4 medium onion(s), red, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), green, diced
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper(s), diced (optional)
- 3/4 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, chopped and cooked
- 1 medium tomato(es), diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, break eggs into a small bowl. Add cumin, chili powder, sea salt, and water. Scramble with a fork until fully combined.
- Add onions, bell peppers, and jalapeno to the hot skillet. Saute 3-5 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Add eggs and pre-cooked chicken, and cook while continuously stirring until eggs are light and fluffy.
- Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, and top with fresh cilantro to serve.