We’re getting down to the last days of the 30-Day Paleo Challenge. In fact, it ends on February 7th. I hope that it doesn’t actually end for any of you, though. I hope you realize in these 30 days that it’s worth it to change so drastically and continue the diet as a lifestyle.
Now onto the next contest!
It’s very simple.
1. You make a recipe from Paleo Plan, all of which can be found at www.paleoplan.com/recipes.
2. Then, take a pretty picture of that creation, even if you’ve modified it a bit (let’s not go crazy here and add spaghetti noodles to the “Spaghetti” recipe, though, ok?).
3. Then send the picture to email@example.com. Do that by the evening of Thursday, February 2nd, 2012, and you’ll be automatically entered to win the following.
1. A new Paleo diet cookbook called Well Fed by Melissa Joulwan of www.theclothesmakethegirl.com. Check it out here! She’ll be writing a guest post tomorrow, so stay tuned for that…
2. A 4-Pack of Paleo People Granola
3. And a one-month subscription to Sarah Fragoso’s new EPLifeFit Program!
4. A quart of Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Oil
I look forward to your pictures! The best one will be displayed on the site and will win you the prizes. May the best photog win!
Special Sale: Paleo Plan Benefit for Matt McCabe
Matt McCabe is a friend of Paleo Plan who's been suddenly diagnosed with aggressive Multiple Sclerosis.
We're selling both of our ebooks for the heavily discounted price of $17 (normally $59) to raise money for him and his family.
100% of ALL money donated will go directly to the McCabe family.Paleo Plan eBooks - Quickstart Guide and Cleanse eBook
Benefit for Matt McCabe
Receive both ebooks with any donation over $17, and get a free year of Paleo Plan for all donations over $100 (new subscribers only). Sale through March 9th, 2014. (Not interested in paleo stuff but want to help, you can donate directly here.)