We’re getting down to the last days of the 30-Day Paleo Challenge. In fact, it ends on February 7th. I hope that it doesn’t actually end for any of you, though. I hope you realize in these 30 days that it’s worth it to change so drastically and continue the diet as a lifestyle.
Now onto the next contest!
It’s very simple.
1. You make a recipe from Paleo Plan, all of which can be found at www.paleoplan.com/recipes.
2. Then, take a pretty picture of that creation, even if you’ve modified it a bit (let’s not go crazy here and add spaghetti noodles to the “Spaghetti” recipe, though, ok?).
3. Then send the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do that by the evening of Thursday, February 2nd, 2012, and you’ll be automatically entered to win the following.
1. A new Paleo diet cookbook called Well Fed by Melissa Joulwan of www.theclothesmakethegirl.com. Check it out here! She’ll be writing a guest post tomorrow, so stay tuned for that…
2. A 4-Pack of Paleo People Granola
3. And a one-month subscription to Sarah Fragoso’s new EPLifeFit Program!
4. A quart of Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Oil
I look forward to your pictures! The best one will be displayed on the site and will win you the prizes. May the best photog win!
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.