Makes about 2-1/2 cups.
Approximate preparation time: 20 minutes
- handful fresh flat leaf parsley (about 1/4 cup)
- few fresh basil sprigs (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 cup large green olives, pitted
- 2 Tbs capers
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
Optional Ingredients: roasted red bell or poblano pepper, pine nuts, anchovy paste, rosemary, thyme, or artichoke hearts
- Rough chop fresh herbs, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor until rough chopped.
Excellent as a topping for grilled chicken and fish, on scrambled eggs with tomatoes or as a base sauce for Paleo Pizza.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.