Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil, or lard, or tallow
- 1/4 pound(s) asparagus, washed and cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red, sliced
- 1 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/2 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, cooked, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) olives, sliced; (optional, Castelveltrano recommended)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds, slivered
- 1/2 medium avocado(s), sliced
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and water together. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add asparagus, red pepper, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Add chicken, eggs, and olives (if desired). Stirring constantly, cook until vegetables are slightly tender, eggs are cooked, and chicken is heated through.
- Season with sea salt (if desired), and top with almonds and avocado to serve.