Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
|1||teaspoon(s)||coconut oil, or lard, or tallow|
|1/4||pound(s)||asparagus, washed and cut into 1-2 inch pieces|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), red, sliced|
|1||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|1/2||pound(s)||chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, cooked, diced|
|1/2||cup(s)||olives, sliced; (optional, Castelveltrano recommended)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and water together. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add asparagus, red pepper, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Add chicken, eggs, and olives (if desired). Stirring constantly, cook until vegetables are slightly tender, eggs are cooked, and chicken is heated through.
- Season with sea salt (if desired), and top with almonds and avocado to serve.