Makes breakfast for two.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs water
- 1 tsp coconut oil, lard, or tallow
- 1/4 lb asparagus, washed and cut into 1-2" pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sliced olives (optional, Castelveltrano recommended)
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and water together. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add asparagus, red pepper, and garlic, and saute for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Add chicken, eggs, and olives (if desired). Stirring constantly, cook until vegetables are slightly tender, eggs are cooked, and chicken is heated through.
- Season with sea salt (if desired), and top with almonds and avocado to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.