Eat on their own or pair with a protein or sauteed veggies. Make up a whole batch so you can have them in your fridge as snacks all week.
Each 8″ (diameter) crepe is a serving.
Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
|1||can(s)||coconut milk, full fat (403 mL)|
|21/4||cup(s)||tapioca flour or starch, (about 10 oz)|
- Mix and mash all ingredients together to make a pretty soupy batter (a hand held mixer works well).
- Meanwhile, heat a large, non-stick pan over medium low heat.
- When the pan is hot, cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of batter (about 1 cup or so).
- Flip when bottom is golden brown. Cook until both sides are lightly browned.
- These crepes are great plain, or use them to wrap meat and veggies.