Makes about 8 servings when crepes are made very thin. Eat on their own or pair with a protein or sauteed veggies. Make up a whole batch so you can have them in your fridge as snacks all week.
Each 8″ (diameter) crepe is a serving.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 7 large eggs
- 5 large, ripe bananas
- 1 (403 mL) can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-1/4 cups tapioca flour (about 10 oz)
- Mix and mash all ingredients together to make a pretty soupy batter (a hand held mixer works well).
- Meanwhile, heat a large, non-stick pan over medium low heat.
- When the pan is hot, cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of batter (about 1 cup or so).
- Flip when bottom is golden brown. Cook until both sides are lightly browned.
- These crepes are great plain, or use them to wrap meat and veggies.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.