Recipe makes 2 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
|1/4||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|4||medium||mushrooms, white button, sliced|
|1||small||sweet potato(es), diced into 1/4 inch cubes|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground to taste|
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Add onions, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, and thyme.
- Stirring frequently, cook until sweet potatoes are tender but firm (about 12-15 minutes).
- Add small amounts of water (a few drops) to the pan and cover for a few minutes at a time in order to hasten the sweet potatoes' cooking time.
- Toss in ham until heated through.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, if desired, and top with avocado to serve.