Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/4 medium onion(s), yellow, diced
- 4 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato(es), diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1/2 pound(s) ham, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- 1 medium avocado(s), diced
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Add onions, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, and thyme.
- Stirring frequently, cook until sweet potatoes are tender but firm (about 12-15 minutes).
- Add small amounts of water (a few drops) to the pan and cover for a few minutes at a time in order to hasten the sweet potatoes' cooking time.
- Toss in ham until heated through.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper, if desired, and top with avocado to serve.